Monday, January 24, 2011

I don't really have any pictures to blog, so I'll just talk about my projects that are in full swing. My first project that I feel the most confident about is my project in Art 4. Probably because it doesn't involve a lot of drawing. The project in Art 3 on the other hand is getting more difficult the more I think about it. I don't really have the ability to draw well so it's going to be a challenge. I have this idea of it being really dark, but the sun just shining a little bit at the horizon. Like when a really bad storm comes and the clouds are black, but it's still day light outside. I picture it as two hands in the left of the picture holding a heart, a real heart. Not a "omg, valentines day i luve you boo" heart. And having hands with really red veins, like in the heart coming out of the ground. I was also thinking of having hearts laying around the ground and having hands reaching from the ground for them. And the ground is completely dirt. I thought of this because a lot of people think they can't live without love. Some people even say you can die from heartbreak. I thought this would be a good representation of it. 

-Amber

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your thought process on this project. I am very excited about what you guys are going to do. I have seen lots of unique ideas and hope the final products look great. If there are some finished by next Friday, they can be submitted to the state competition for scholarships and prizes!!!
    Go team!

    ReplyDelete